Coros Vertix Gps Adventure
The Coros Vertix is a competent adventure smartwatch: water rated up to 150 metres, built from high-quality materials and has an extremely long battery life. But while Coros delivers extreme physical solidity, the Vertix falls a little somewhat short when it comes to features and performance.
- A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
- Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
- With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge.
45 days of regular use
60 hours full GPS mode
150 hours UltraMax mode
- The only GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating. 15 ATM rated: withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters.
- VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class.
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
- Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
- Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital dial, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out. This is a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
- Night Mode – a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
No reviews found