Saucony Excursion TR13
DIRT ADVENTURES START HERE.
For the price conscious who want to hit the dirt, the VERSAFOAM Excursion TR13 packs the necessities for a good time—essential cushioning, rugged traction, and durable protection.
- VERSAFOAM CUSHIONING FOR MORE COMFORT THAN EVER BEFORE
- ESSENTIAL CUSHIONING
- A cushy stack of VERSAFOAM cushioning feels responsive to provide every level of runner comfortable strides.
- RUGGED OUTSOLE
- The triangular-lugged outsole grips the terrain for rock-solid footing.
- DURABLE PROTECTION
- The trail-specific mesh with supportive overlays locks your foot into place and protects from trail debris. The GTX® edition is waterproof yet breathable.
- Successor to the Excursion TR12
- Trail specific knit mesh with supportive overlays locks your foot into place and protects from trail debris
- Triangular-lugged outsole grips the terrain for rock-solid footing
- VERSAFOAM cushioning provides a responsive feel for every stride
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 25.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm
- Weight: 10.6 oz. | 301 g.
No posts found